Some workers are required to receive H1N1 vaccinations––like it or
not (e.g. healthcare workers, teachers, military personnel, etc.)?!!
Whether they are vaccinated or not, healthcare workers can still pass
the virus from patient to patient if proper patient-contact procedures
are not followed. And anyone can get vaccinated and supposedly be
protected without regard for others who were not vaccinated. So...?
Each person has the right to decide whether they will be purposely
exposed to live or dead virus via injection or inhalation, without
pressure, threats or undue influence from their government,
· If the vaccination works but you don't get vaccinated, are you putting
anybody at risk who actually got vaccinated?
· If the vaccination doesn't work, does it matter who got vaccinated
and who didn't?
· In October 2009, the U.S. government warned people about a
possible 2nd wave of swine flu in December or maybe March. How
would they know the virus might spread again a few months later?!
· Is it appropriate for our own government to spread fear as they do?
· And why is the government so focused on this flu when the seasonal
flu has caused far more deaths?